Thursday, June 19, 2008

I feel indebted to the blog
So I shall post a blog post:)

I have much to speak about,since for the last two days I have been at the class chalet
Well,on the first day,we spent the first few hours talking
Since we needed someone above 18 to check in for us

Ger called me a HAIIYA Kungfu Panda:o

Thankfully Ger's friend friend was there
And then we could check in
The room was small,but I loved it:)
I would post a picture,its one of those pitures where you stand in front of the mirror and take a picture
So I will post it soon:)
If only blogger...upload..uploads slowly...yay

Well,then we decided we wanted to watch a movie
A horror movie
So we bought Ghost Train
It was scary,since we turned off all the lights
But haha,Dini and Adlina made it so funny

So my mother came at around 7
And I cut my birthday cake surrounded by friends,how nice:D
It was chocolate,and I think Adelia is right
Mothers can be naggy sometimes,but they are fine:)

Thank you for that lesson Adelie-err:)
So we ate cake,and subway for dinner:)


Then Adelia and Xin Yi and Dini and Adlina had to leave
So that was sad,and Alyssa,Ger,Me,Darshini,and Siti were left
Ger and Alyssa were intensly hardworking,so they carried their tablat down and worked on pbl
Then they made clay figures for Literature

Although there is a notice that all loud activity is supposed to cease at 11.30 pm
It seems that 11.30 pm is the time when all loud activity begins
Darshini and I took a walk through the resort at around 1 am,and we were people watching
There were those who were still barbecuing food,and those who were playing cards,and making campires,and people were just starting to get drunk,wow..
We stayed up outside,relaxing on a bench until 2.30 am,and fell asleep watching ghost train again

Alyssa and I were making up Japanese,Tokyo,Taiwan,and Taipei names for Michael Jackson
Since the ghost attacked young children (pedophile) and Michael Jackson shares his bed with them (pedophile)
So I slept unsoundly at 3+,and woke up at 8
I kept jerking awake

Well,it might be the aftermath of stargazing
I was staring at the moon
And I noticed that the moonlight,in the sky formed a peculiar shape around the clouds,it was a triangle
And the triangle is the symbol of death,which is why you should not walk under ladders
It saddened me a little,and I was quite low so I went back ot the chalet to pray alone for a while
Alyssa thought it was brave,since the rest were still unnerved by the horror movie
:(

And I scared Alyssa without trying
I was combing my hair in the toilet mirror
My hair was all down,and I was wearing fully black
So she screamed and thought i was a ghost
And then Siti said that my facial expression were freaky

D:

And Alyssa and Siti and I went to Escape Theme Park today
I loved the ride "rainbow"
We went allt he way up,then down
Siti liked the "Inverter",and so did I:)
It was the only ride in which I felt secure
Unlike the Viking,I was really scared of that one

And after the ride where we all went round and round
I felt so dizzy,and I threw up
Yes,I threw up D;
Alyssa was really kind,she helped me get the the restroom and get me tissue paper

Thank you very much Alyssa:)

So now I stink,of vomit and sweat and dirt
And I will go bathe
I could so some good from the new Dove shampoo:)
And I cannot wait for another class outing

This time...I wish more than 1/4 of the class will turn up
Only 10 people were there,and only 5 stayed overnight
I made friends with the tree,its really nice to me:)
D:


No comments: