Monday, June 9, 2008

I must be a tad addicted to blogging today
This must be my third post.
Well,my mother is making fun of my teeth
So I came here instead
And I do not watch the movies they watch,so extra reason too

A shocking revelation by my father
When he was born,his name was actually Carnation
Yes,the name of a flower
Carnation

His name was changed though,I don't know why
He only said that people kept calling him "flower"
But then the name Carnation is still on his Birth Certificate
That means that my real surname is Carnation
And my real name is Nishanthini Carnation

I have been starting to listen to Lilly Allen
She is good:)
Quite entertaining indeed:)
And her videos are nice too:)

I watched Desperate Housewives today
I do watch it,everyday
It is entertaining:)
And I wonder what life will be like when I grow older

Alas,I am still worried about the end of days
It still seems unfair though
I mean I will probably never get to date anyone,because of abstinence until 21
And I'll never get the job I want
Or own a pet horse either

But it has thought me to live life to the fullest:)
So I smile more:D
:D

No comments: