Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got an on the dot A1 for literature:)
75!!!
I got an A1!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D


Keerthana wants to type:)
oh yes i know you r very clever in lit! keep up the gd work!

Adelia was semi-emotional today:(
But that fluffy thing that we kept throwing to each other was funny!!
And during literature when Adlina and Geraldine were coming,they loved it too!
:D

There's Higher Tamil Paper 1 later
I can do this...I think....
Oh well...
Why am I using so many dots?

Can you see the many dots...
Count the dots...17 dots
I must be going nuts...

Keerthana wants to type again
Aiya nishan, you can do very well in ur exam dont worry too much. have confidence in urself!
NEH. Keerthana you're much better is tamil than me:)

I think i'll go through the format again,and look up useful things for the compopsition:)
So that hopefully,i'll be ready for the exam
Keerthana says enough blogging:(

:)

No comments: