Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm going to miss home economics lessons:(
They were the best part of my thursdays,especially with such a funny partner as Niveetha
She does the wierdest things during home economics:)
For one,she's scared of cutting chicken:)


But she's still a great home economics partner:)
Oh oh! And that time we forgot to put salt in the curry,and Miss Teo even used it as an example:)
I will definately miss home economics...;)


AND I PASSED TAMIL
AHH! I got 64/100 for class test:):):):):)
And that means my work paid off,so I'm proud of myself
I'm also proud of myself for recycling many things


Because we had to clear the class of needless objects
And amongst them was alot of plastic bottles and cardboard
So Xin Yi and me took them to the recycling bins and recycled them:)

AND THE FURRY BLACK THING:)



Yes,the thing with big eyes:)
Adelia wanted to take a picture of the thing 2G1 won for collecting the most money
And I put it there:)

Alright,now I'm really angry
Me: I got 64/100 for tamil common test
Mother: If a teacher teaches,and a student gets only 64/100. It means that she has only absorbed 64% of what is thought
She's a compete unhelpful person

I hate this

No comments: