Sunday, April 20, 2008

I will blog in seven sentences,including this one:)

1. I really don't want to do tamil homework,but I keep procrastinating like this I'll never do it and I return back to last year after I swore to god I would turn over a new leaf in Sec 2.

2. Exams are coming and I hate exams but this time,I know I can do it and I will.

3. I will stop thinking the worst about people becaus that means i'm being angsty and angst=worry=wrinkles

4. I keep forgetting to feed Dumbledore and it makes me feel like such a stupid,sadistic idiot.

5. I'll set my priorities right,because after I've settled whatever I need to settle,i'll feel much better:)

6. People should stop pissing me off,it's one of those "What did I do" moments where you feel that the other party is at fault and in fact,you're true . Thus,i'm not going to talk to anyone who proved useless and/or needless.

No comments: