Saturday, April 19, 2008

A severe case of writer's block
I pick up a pen,but nothing is forming in my head
Not a sentence,not a paragraph
Just,simple words such as "It" and "What",and sentences such as "I thought..." and "Why did you....."
All dissacociated with one another,floating in empty space.
I think I will not be writing for a while
My mind is perpetually,blank

I don't even have any ideas of what to blog about
And I used to blog very much
And now there's nothing
I just stay in my room,studying day in and day out

And as usual,I don't think I can do it
And I really don't want to face the time where I sit in my place and receive the first test paper
And I don't want to hear the teacher's words of " You have 5 minutes left" or "You have 1 minute left,check if you have written your name,index number"
All they do is to make me feel even more nervous

And I'm supposed to spend 12 days doing that,except for the times where I don't have to sit for any papers
Can I not do this?

Excuse my tomfoolery,my brain is currently full of little bits of fluff
I need an interjection...a swear word of some sort...an intellectual one
One that would not reveal my mentel nihility

:(
No,no, that was not the swear word
It's a way of telling you HOW THE HELL I FEEL RIGHT NOW
BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO GO "OUT OF THEIR WAY" TO MAKE STUPID TESTS AND EXAMS AND HOMEWORK AND TEXTBOOKS AND WHATEVER SHIT TO DETERMINE OUR LEVELS OF INGENUITY.
And you know what....

IT'S BLOODY HELL NOT WORKING!!!

No comments: