Sunday, April 27, 2008

I was reading the class blog,and about the conversation we had with Miss Jean on Friday when we were standing outside class


Me, Nishan, Adelia and XinYi were standing near the class balcony and corridors for quite sometime after school.
Ms Jean walks past.
All of us: Hi Ms Jean!/ Hey Ms Jean!/ *waves hand wildly*

Ms Jean: Eh, what you all stay back for?
Nishan: Er, for fun.
Adelia: *nods head* uhuh.
Ms Jean: Then what you all doing?
Nishan: Enjoying the scenery.
The rest: Yeah, yeah.

Ms Jean: What scenery?
All of us: Well...
Me: There's the hall.
Nishan: Then there's some people there.

Adelia: We can see the canteen too.
XinYi: The school field and the cars.

Nishan: We're simply admiring nature.
Adelia: Yeah!

XinYi: There's green everywhere.
Nishan: There's trees and grass and plants there. *points to the see-saw area and goes on and on*

Ms Jean: *shakes head and walks away*
All of us: *giggle giggle*

Me: I think she regretted asking that question. xD

We were standing there because some inconsiderate people had stolen our classroom
It's perfectly fine,and even nice of them to be there
But they were making so much noise,and messing the place up,and wasting the marker ink, that they got annoying
And the "Me" refers to Siti:)

I feel,homicidal again...
This reminds me of my English Composition!:)
This chose the topic "Failure" and I wrote about a forensic scientist/crime scene investigator
And she failed to solve a murder
But I didn't know how to spell DNA
Deoxyrobonucliec Acid?
There's a spelling mistake for you already...

Stupid sister is listening to that ridiculous Paramore song
the one where the woman goes " crush crush crush"
And it's so hot and sunny outside
Perfect day for ice cream
I lost a kg:) So I'm fully justified
I'm still fat though...:(

Ew,now is that stupid "please don't stop the music" song by Rihanna
It's stupid
I do not comprehend people like her
And I don't need to,I have ice cream:)

:D

No comments: