Monday, April 21, 2008

I just bathed and I smell nice:)
My temperature just now was 37.9 Degrees,and I was sweating like a sweaty person

NEH
If I were a little more egoistic I would say “I’m hot":)
I'm not so egoistic lah:)


My contact lens fell out again during maths remedial:(
And I did’nt bring saline
I will not risk an eye infection just to save money,so I disposed of said lens
I was supposed to change it at the 31st of each month,because I wear monthly ones
So I just threw it away:)
My mother said it was smart to do that:)


O.O
I haven’t used that smiley,emoticon for a long time either:)
Low battery..:(
And my tupid realplayer is tupid lah
I keep clicking it and it does’nt work
And I only have 3 days left to activate tupid adobe:(


Adelia was so funny today
Adelia is funny always:D
In the morning she showed me the comparisons she had to make in the compare friends thing on facebook
And it was so funny
Like her,I will say on my blog


J-20!!! IF you ever read this I want you to know that Xin Yi and you are more compatible than any other person on earth so pick her and stop denying yourself

And haha,Adelia,Wan Teng and Geraldine said me speaking chinese is very cute because my voice is childlike:)
I quitted chinese special program after just one year
Because my marks were going down and down and down:(


Xin Yi was very sad today...
Xin Yi don’t be sad:( because you are one of the happiest people I know:)
In fact,it was always you who made me feel better when I was down:)
So be happy ok:)


I have to revise now, darn...
And I haven't started preparing for oritorical.....
Yes I joined:)
:(


Bye:)


Mid
Year
Exams
Are
In
One
Day
AHH!

This reminds me of the Angklung score for Kuda Hitam
B--C--A--F--E---
BCAFE
:)

No comments: