Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I haven't blogged for a long time,
Because I had nothing to blog about,was not feeling myself,and was too busy with schoolwork to actually blog
And I was feeling lethargic these past few days
*stretches and yawns* *big,glassy,eyes*
:(

I stayed back today
With Xin Yi,but I forgot to bring my extra tablet battery so I could'nt use it
So instead,I spent my time reading
History CA1 marks were about my expectations,I got 65
My projects and class test really pulled me up:)

I must say,I finally realise how rude the Sec 1s can be
I mean,I want to be nice to them,because they are younger,and you have to be good to people who are younger
It feels good to have juniors who are nice:)
But I mean,show some respect!
You are'nt the centre of the world!

I have been going on facebook a little too much....
Adelia keeps poking me,and poking me
Haha,and yes I know my laugh is contagious:)
I got a cough though...:(
How sad...

:(

Adelia wants me to write a TEAQ about S-13
And I shall:)

Topic Sentence: S-13 is hot:)
Evidence: He is very good looking,and his voice is....TO DIE FOR
Analysis: Guys with nice voices are hot. An example would be the Phantom of the Opera. Christine is such a bimbo for not choosing the Phantom. I mean..Raoul is just a stupid pretty boy with an IQ lower than his age.
Quote: He is hot:D

:) That paragraph makes me sound exceedingly guy-crazy....

No comments: