Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today was good:)
After assembly I found out that I and others who had experience in Chinese had been shortlisted for a China Overseas Trip
I really want to go!
So I hope my parents will agree:)

Literature was wonderful today
Mrs Rupa came in to surpervise the lesson
And she is brilliant in Literature
And she really inspired me to continue Literature in upper secondary
:D
Miss Lim came up to me and said she was meaning to tell me that my essay was impressive,and that she enjoyed reading it:)
The one about "What makes you happy" and "What makes you scared"
I on the other hand,I thought they made no sense
She said we could write or do whatever we wanted with it
So I turned up this dramatic,thing with tons of capital letters,exclamation marks,and a cockroach drawn at the side:)

But the CME test was horrible
I don't really mind,I don't find CME important
And I did'nt study for it
I did'nt know half the answers,and I was smiling at Katty for three quarters of the paper
Haha:)

There seems to be a lot of moths around in the G Block
And one died at the back of the class
It's such a poor thing,I hope they did'nt sweep it up:(
But the moths do brighten up the place:)

:)

No comments: