Friday, April 4, 2008

I was reading Adelia's blog:)
Life has become funnier ever since she became my sitting partner
Like for instance,just now right after Road Run
Adelia wanted to get off her chair,but she was resting her hurt knee on another
Then I sneezed,and she hit her leg on the chair
And we were laughing like cray untill Adelia's D-1117 walked past
And she laughed again,which made me laugh somemore
:D


She also blogged about Wednesday,when my tablet was malfunctioning
There was some trust relationship problem
So during recess I went to see the TAs
And then they said they would'nt entertain anyone untill 1.30
And I was enraged!
I mean,I have to use it for classes!
Tupid...

I have the whole weekend in front of me:)
And I shall rest for once:)

Speaking of that,I feel sleepy

:)

No comments: