Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have not posted for a long time
Probably because i've been quite not myself these few days
Hated school,and hated home
My mother expects me to be some sort of extra ordinary person


But she's alright now
But that tupid spider is still somewhere in my room:(
The spider was about 3 cm leg span
It's body was small,and it's legs were long:(
NEH


Still,I did'nt get rid of the web
The tupid spider spent so long making it,and I have no right to destroy it:)
I should name the spider:)

Emmy is joining crezawards!
I can't wait to go watch her
I'm not joining this year,because I had my chance already
It would be nice to go watch it

2.4 run was alright
I passed!!
:D
But the timing is'nt that good still:)
So I want to run again next week


And 2G1 got the cleanest class!
And I have to hand in the form for the China Exchange Program:)
Now...

:)
And Gellert Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Grindlewald says hi:)

No comments: