Monday, April 7, 2008

The Sec 4 angklung seniors are gone:(
And angklung will not be the same without them:(
But I wish them all the best for everything:)
They must be really busy now

I saw a bee like critter today as I walked to school
It's incredibly nice,I get to walk past the canal everyday:)
Better than using the pavement near the road,where the carbon monoxide level is HUGE

So it's better to walk along the canal:)

Well,Sound of the Beast: A guide to Heavy Metal and Getting Opera
Both books are due on the 10th
Which means I wold have to visit Jurong East library again
That is'nt quite bad:) I like Jurong East library:)


There was art today
I was never great shakes at art but it was alright:)
But...
If you know me,you would know that I have the tendency to talk and sing to myself
In the most dramatic of mannerisms
And I was talking to myself,and Mrs Lee was right behind and she probably heard every word I said
Although she did'nt quite show it
I completely forgot what I was talking about though


It must have been about hippies,oh I don't know
I simply love the hippie lifestyle
Without the drugs
Hippies are pure,they hate technology,love trees,and wear colourful clothes
I should take a leaf out of their book:)
Or tree,since they really love them
I should buy tons of smiley faces and flowers and scream I LOVE THE WORLD
Every single day


I should hug a tree
I need a tree
Speaking of that,
Earth Day is coming
And i'm proud I have'nt watched TV for DAYS:)
All you need,is a spiritual awarness of the cosmic universe

That would be so,groovy:)

:)

No comments: