Thursday, May 15, 2008

HELLO:)
I feel,gloomy and I don't know why
Mid Year exam results were...mediocre
I don't want to talk about them any longer
I'll speak of something else:)

Resident Evil has been taking refuge under my study table
I think she has
It's nice and dark,so I think it's perfect for a spider
But I haven't seen her for a long time
Resident Evil is the name I gave the spider in my room:)

Now is PE lesson,the rest of the peoples have gone for 5 items
And register numbers 1 to 20 are here doing nothing:)
I went to the dentist yesterday,volunterily
I had this big,swollen,thing on my gums
And it hurt to the extent that on wednesday night I could'nt finish the fish I had for dinner

Then of course,the nurse put me in that intimidating chair
And told me that the problem was serious,and that I had to go to the health promotion board instead
To the dental clinic there,she got me an appointment for 2.30pm today
So I'm going after school:)

But I cannot help it,I hate the dentist
All those useless contraptions they stick in your mouth
The feeling is...static?
I have no other word,but it does feel as though it has been electrocuted
Not nice:(

I'm bored
But I was playing Virtual Villagers for much of yesterday
And I'm playing it today as well

I want to ask my mother to buy the game,so that I won't have to be bound by the 60 minutes trial thing
I only have 28 minutes left after all
:)

No comments: