Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello:D
I'm here once again to tell you all about my life:)
Now,sit down and listen:)
Do not even think of going to Bigfishgames.com mister


I watched Exorcist:The Beginning again
I know it's a mere paw print of the real Exorcist,and even less thrilling than Exorcist:Dominion
But it's alright:)
They talk a lot in the movie. Really a lot
Which makes it a boring movie

My oratorical speech is a mess
It's terrible
Horrible
Terrible
Vegetable
That is unorthodox coming from me
What with my perfect flowery use of the english language:)

I cannot play music from my computer
Sad...
It's not my fault,blame it on my sister
I do know I'm a spoilt brat worthy of the stake
But she uses the computer for 9 to 10 hours a day,how is the poor computer not supposed to get spoilt like that!
Did I mention I got the full version of Virtual Villagers:)
And it's on my tablet:)

I've not nothing anymore to blog about
Diana scared me when she said she heated up her hamster in the microwave
But obviously she did not,she does not seem like the type of person who would cook her hamster

But I think the Easter Bunny would
Cook his hamster
Gellert Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Grindlewald is perfectly safe with me
I know he is:)
:)

No comments: