Saturday, May 24, 2008

There was the parent meet teacher thing just now
I hate parent meet teacher talks
Yes,despite the tons of boastings about good results and all on my blog
I just show off those that I get good marks in,everybody does that
It's just that I do it alot more

I'm an average student,I'm not a good person,I cannot draw,I cannot sing,I cannot play an instument (I quit piano before I even went to Grade 1)
Yes,I get highest for English and an A2 for Literature
But that is all I can do
My L1 R4 was 20,and L1 R5 was 27

Although the teacher's comments were ok
It was said that I am talanted
In what may I ask?
Speaking?
Singing?
Acting?
Writing?
Nothing
She also said I am very strong in English,because of my English and Literature marks

She also said I have a tendency to lose interest in stuffs
And that is why I don't do well in some subjects,and do very well in others
I cannot help it
Some students want to be doctors and lawyers and dentists
Some (me) want to be wildlife documentors,shakesphere scholors and play actors

Mdm Yeoh also said that I was soft spoken and quiet,and very mature in class
Well I think I must be most of the time
It is lesson time after all...
And she also talked about exam blackouts

Mr Poon is a very good English teacher
And Miss Ng a very good Literature teacher
And I sincerely hope she will not be replaced with LiWeiyi
I prefer Miss Ng,alot more

No comments: