Friday, May 9, 2008

I haven't blogged for a day,or two
But I didn't use the computer for the whole day of yesterday
My own punishments for sleeping with the lights on on Thursday
I was reading Memoirs of a Geisha and then I must have slept
Quite soundly indeed,I had no dreams:)

There was the School Invasion Tour yesterday
AND BYRAN IS HOT
STEAL HIS SHIRT:)
But refrained from doing so:)

I had to go to the TA for my earphones,so it was a bit later when I could go see him
Which was good because there weren't many people there
And then I held out my hand and said "Congratulations on the performance,it was excellent"
And then he took my hand he shook it and said "Thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed it"
And then I said "Yes,yes I did. Thank you"
See how decent I am:)

AND THEN HIS HAND WAS SO HOT:)
And then I looked at his eyes and they were so hot
AND AHHH HE IS SO HOT:)
Enough I think...

Tomorrow was also Crezawards:)
And it was nice:)
EMMY WAS AWESOME
I don't get why the Judges didn't choose the nice people:(
Emmy and Iman were good,and X was good
Then they didn't choose,I don't know why
THIS IS PROPAGANDA DARN

AND I AM A PRO ANKLUNG PLAYER
Luisa is a pro netballer
She said that if I blog about her my blog will be more popular:)
I blogged about you already:)

And I even called you a pro netballer!

All the rituals and rites are going on in my house
It scares me a bit,so i'll go lock myself in my room abit
I got Aircon too:)
So that's good:)
Aircon is good:)
Bryan is good:)

But right now,i'm angry with some people
And I think it's time I let them know how I feel

No comments: