Monday, May 5, 2008

If you took away the M and H in maths,and put in an O,it would be called OATS instead:)
If only I could have said that about the maths paper..
I mean,it was the first time I ever cried while doing an exam paper
And if you cry during an exam,you get really distracted

But it was so hard and I did'nt understand a word
And halfway I felt like giving up
I could'nt answer question 6,7,8,9,and 10 of paper 2
And,since I've been really gloomy the past few days
So there.... if you look at the odds
It's quite obvious i'm going to fail,not that I want to ...

But i'm much better now:)
And I want to thank
Siti
Adelia
Shasha
And Katty
And Xin Yi
And others who cheered me up:)
Thank you very much,I really appreciate it:)

I saw a squirrel up close and personal today as well:)
While walking home,and it was climbing the tree
A short,bald looking tree
And the squirell was climbing it!:)
Adelia says she say a yellow bird sitting on her windowsill
This reminds me of the song Green Finch and Linnet Bird,Nightingale,Blackbird

And..
I fell down while walking home:(
And since I fell down on gravel,there's a scar
And my left knee hurts:(
I'm sick,have pity on me!!!
Nevermind:)

I planned to sleep now
Since I did'nt get a wink of sleep last night
Staring at the ceiling
Doing nothing
And I havent seen the entity (spider) for a few days now
I wonder where it went
Probably building webs somewhere else in the house:)

I should play text twirl again:)
It's a nice game:)
:)

No comments: