Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HELLO:D
It's the third day of the holidays,and i'm doing alright:)
Except that it's becming increasingly lonely

I have a hamster,a dog,and a deranged sister for company only
But Dumbledore is as good as one could hope for him to be,
All in exchange for the daily vegetable and cornflake every now and then
He likes cornflakes very much:)

Now I am kneeling down on the floor to use the computer
Because my sister put her mattress right in front of the computer and she's not home to take it away
But it's ok:)
Because Nuggets is here to accompany me:)
She went for band practice untill 4 (whoohoo!)

And now I am drinking lemon juice
Because my mother saw this guy right below my house who sells fruit juices
He juices the fruit right before your eyes,and there is no sugar
But there is apple inside as well:D
So it's good:)

Did I mention I was playing with beads all morning:)
You know the ones,with the boards
And then you put paper on top and iron them
Yes? No? Probably?

Hm
It's immature,I know
But I've only got 22 more days till i'm 14 years old:(

Nuggets is staring at me
He wants lemon juice
Now he's sleeping
He does not want lemon juice
Nevermind:)

And now I must go
Because I have nothing to say any more
But more importantly,My knees hurt:(
:)

No comments: