Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I went out with Adelia and Xin Yi today:)
It was so fun!
And I could make a list of strangers,or so they seem that smiled at me

First there was the little orange boy
He smiled and came up to me,and asked why I was laughing
i told him I was laughing at a really funny joke
And haha,he was so cute

His elder brother was quite hot...:)
And when he was leaving with his family,Adelia said he waved at me
A pity I wasn't looking,I would have waved back
And his elder brother might have smiled too....pity...
Caucasian guys are very hot...:)


And that little girl playing at the playground
The Pink Colour Girl
Smiled at me too
But when she stared,her eyes were quite scary:(


There was a lady in the train who smiled at me too
She was looking at me,so I smiled
And she smiled too:)
This probably means I do not listen to my mother when she speaks about not talking with strangers

But the outing was so fun today!
Xin Yi bought shoes
And I bought something to wear for Crezawards:)
My mother really liked the skirt
But when I walk,there's little jingling noises:)


I should be going now:)
No time to make it really colourful like I always do:(
:)

No comments: