Monday, May 26, 2008

I shall post a blog post:D
About me:D
And my doings of the last 3 days:D
Not really,I have too hyperactive a life to go through all my doings...
And I must thank Hanisah and Adelia and Jess and Keerthana,and possibly Luisa for cheering me up:D
It is really nice of them:D

Well,today I checked my weight to find it had gone down
That's good:)
It has to go down more!!!
4 kgs:D
Although I dont really mind much my weight
I have only been on a diet a fair few times,and sadly it did not succeed
But I do not really think about it too much,or try to for that matter:)

How sad indeed
I had Cyberwellness today
About wellness on cyberspace
The woman said it was illegal to say the word "Bomb" in the airport
And then she told us that we should not post indecent and improper photos of ourselves on the internet

I did holiday homeworks!
Maths:D
Oh the horror,but I did it anyways
And yes,the smiley at the side of maths does not mean I like maths
I don't like maths

Oh! And during cyberwellness it was said that schools do not police our blogs
And they only check it when complaints are made
Over my fur and whiskers...
That is most certainly not true!
So now they are resorting to lying,what idiots

I am not concerned:)
I have Maths to do:(

No comments: