Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Xue Ling told me to do this:D

Rules- Each blogger start with 10 random facts, habbits about themselves- Blogger that haven been tagged need to post about 10 things- At the end of this, you gotta choose 10 people, list them and tagged them on the blog. Dont forget to comment on their blog that they have been tagged. Shall start now (:

1. My name is Nishan
2. Xue Ling is sitting beside me on my left
3. Adelia is sitting beside me on my right
4.Now is recess time
5. My favourite colour is blue
6. I am actually 85 years old
7. Really,its true
8. I just combed my hair
9. With a BLUE comb
10. There's no PBL later!:)

Tag:
1. Nishan
2.Nishan
3.Nishan
4.Nishan
5.Nishan
6.Adelia
7.Nishan
8.Nishan
9.Nishan
10.Nishan

And LuKhei tagged me to do this

1. What will be focused on most of the time?
I dont know. Im notmally focused on nothing,its relaxing:D

2. What do you want the most now?
For my panda eyes to go away:(

3. Who is the person you trust the least?
PAPARAZZI I AM FAMOUS:D

4. How would I describe myself?
I dont know:( You describe me:D

5. If you have a DREAM to come true, what will it be?
Dream,I dream about silly stuffs like buttons sewing on themselves. Maybe that would be my dream,to see buttons sewing on themselves:D

6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after seeing rain?
Provided theres the sunlight and the proper formation of the water molecules in the air

7. What is your goal for this year?
NO:D Goals are for people who dont believe they can do it:)

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
I dont know. Ive never experienced love.

9. What feeling do you like the least?
The feeling that Xue Ling is behind me(like now) laughing her funny laugh:)

10. what do you like?
History Channel:D

11. What feeling do you feel everyday?
the feeling that I need to watch the History Channel:D

12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
yes

13. Do you believe in GOD?
I have faith.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Myself probably:)

15. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Everybody I know:)

16. Who is your best friends?
Nicole Boon Gek Yong:D

17. Who cares for you the most?
I don't know. And it saddens me to think about that.

18. What will you do if you met a failure?
Failure is the mother of success:)

19. Who do I hate the most now?
Someone,their favourite colour is my favourite colour plus the colour of Christopher Robins best friend's favourite food and I can see their face right now

20. Do you think someone has a crush on you?
Nobody lah:)OH MY GOD I USED LAH:D

Randomly remove one question from the top.. and add in your own question.. make it a total of 20 questions.. Tagg 8 people in your lists.. list them out in tis post. Notify them in their CBOX that they has been tagged...

Remove one of the questions..:(
I'm too lazy:)
BYE BYE:D

No comments: