Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today has been a very good day for me:)
I don't even bother that my weight has gone up by 2 kgs:)
But I have to lose them,so yes....:)
No more ice cream:)

Well,to start off,my mother sent me to school
So I did'nt come all hot and sweaty:)
Usually I walk all the way to home to school and back:)
And as peaceful as it is,it can be quite...
Messy?
I have no other vocabulary,sadly:)

And then it was found out that Mr Teo would not be coming for science lesson
So there was free time:)
And I spent that free time to halfway do CS project
Which is an animation:)

And I did much of it,but there's much to do left

And then recess was normal,I ate for recess:)
Normally I stay in class
But that would make today's recess abnormal:)
Luisa is so funny,haha she says her butt aches,and her hips hurt

AND I PASSED TAMIL!!!
I passed paper 1 by a good 6 marks

And I passed paper 2 by 1 marks
My average is 54:)
That is good,compared to other times it is good:)

But since I got 2 distinctions for common tests,I must get at least 2 this time
2 in my report card
And I think I can ,I think I can
I sound like Andrew Zimmern,the Discovery Travel and Living guy
He eats abnormal food:)

I got highest in class for overall for english and letter writing mid year:)
But no distinction,only a 69/100

Good,but not good enough for me I think...
Oh well,Adelia says that when 1 goes up,one must go down
So I'm alright,alright I think:)

You must know of this conversation I had:)
Me: *Walks to the front of class to see Rehma,Nurul,Geraldine,Felicia,Dini,and a few others playing hangman. Reshma wrote the word on the board,and the rest were trying to guess.*
Reshma: Do you know? Do you know?

Me: *After 2 seconds* Sex in the City
Rest: WAAAHHHH
And it was right:)

:)

No comments: