Saturday, May 3, 2008

I have'nt blogged for a long time
Maybe it's because whenever I blog during exam periods my posts will always be superlativly gloomy
But my
dad told me to take a break for a while,so i'm here:)
I admit,Simple Plan is alright
On rare occasions:)
But they're quite good:)


My dad says that we should go for holiday in Africa
He's been there before
And says it's a very nice place
But it's quite expensive,so i'll have to wait I guess:)


And and and! Do you know a bird came and sat on my windowsill!!!
And the computer is right beside it so i just looked at the bird,and it looked at me
and then I gave it bread:)
I put it as near as I dared,and it took the bread and flew away:)
I am going to name it Lust. T Castle:)


I'm watching the making of the video mOBSCENE from the Lest We Forget album
Marilyn Manson is so funny:)
"The Storyboard...I'm Bored With Your F*cking Story!"
"Behold! F*cking Sit Down Or I'll Kick You"

Exam papers were alright
But I hope I got enough points in,I just wrote anything and everything I could think of:)
And history is tomorrow,and maths the day after:)
No,not a proper place for said smiley
I don't like maths,and history is only nice when they take away the formats and all those things
All those things,could'nt I find a more intellectual noun
I could use the word 'entity' or even 'object'


So,my room is covered with entities
And my hall has entities floating around
And an entity just sat on my windowsill
And there are objects building webs in my ceiling
No i'm not making any sense at all

:)
Oh yes,the mOBSCENE video:)


No comments: