Thursday, May 21, 2009




At exactly 9 am today, we found out that Adam Lambert lost

But, Adam will always be my American Idol
And Ratna's too, that's the only thing we agree on
We spent one whole hour screaming our heads off at his pictures
And I helped her add Adam as a friend on facebook:D

Kris Allen is such a failure
EPIC FAIL

I personally believe that he voted for himself
5 million times:(
Adam is hot, and he can sing, and he's so sweet, and he's perfect
I feel like suing the judges
>:(

And, Amath must not exist D:
As soon as we started on a new chapter,

Amath teacher: The modulus of 5 is 5.
Nishan: ...
Amath teacher: The modulus of minus 5 is also 5
Nishan: *blanks* I don't get it

















If he looks this good in pictures, imagine how he'll be in real life

No comments: