Friday, May 15, 2009



I'm back, and
What a beautiful weather, nice nice nice.
It's raining
And OBS, was really a blessing in disguise

But before that, Anne just told me she's going to be on Living Room on FM93.8 on Monday
And she's going to share about playback theatre
I haven't done playback for a long time
And next Sunday cannot come quick enough:(
Anyways, she'll be on from 11am to 12pm

And, I remember me complaining
So many times, saying I did not want to go for OBS
And I would have paid anything to not go
But now, I really really want to stay there longer
It's so much love and happiness:(

I will miss Eng Soon
And the hot sun
The stupid mosquitoes and sandflies
Pitching tents in the sand
Sleeping in the same tent as Alyssa, Niveetha and Sarah
Getting hugged by Niveetha while sleeping
Sara's funny jokes
Arguing with Ratna everytime I see her
Bullying Priya
Kiah
Cooking outside
Wondering what funny thing I did that made Karyee laugh
And the jungle, and the stars, and the kayaking ( Kaya King), and the running around all day

But,
I climbed a bit of the Indiana, then got scared
Kayaked three quarters around Pulau Ubin
Trekked eight kilometres from Camp 1 to Camp 2
And cold noodles right from the stove
Drank soup by letting Yi Qing pour it into my mouth straight from the pot
Pitched a tent in the dark
Showered with cold water
Got bitten by mosquitoes
Jumped from a plank into the sea
Didn't shower
Changed behind a tree in the open
You cannot call me a sissy anymore >: (

I brought back a ball of cotton twine
Sindie gave it to me because I wanted to play with the cats down my block
But of course I won't do that
And Nuggets is playing with it instead
I didn't trust sister to take care of him properly so I powdered him
So now he's white:)

Something unpredictable
In the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

I really did
And it's true, there's something about OBS that stays with you for life

But now, The Hunchback of Notre Dame:)

No comments: