Sunday, May 3, 2009

I dreamt about the same person
And had nightmares for 3 days in a row
I don't really mind, because nightmares are nice

But, god. He was hot.
I don't know who he is though
But, just what I needed to make me feel really insignificant:(

I want to lock myself in a room, a cold, dark room
Which is probably what i'm doing right now
I never open the curtains in my room, so it's always dark
And the air-conditioning is always on

Now I want a coffin, and a pet bat

Jacob died the other day:(
I feel so horrible
I mean, he's lived a long and happy life
And he died in his sleep
But, I feel so bad
Jacob is a really nice name

I haven't gone out once this long weekend D:
Not once, except for Buds
When the mid-years are over
And, after i'm done with OBS
Which I am really scared for
I will live

No comments: