Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just done talking with Zara
She's been to OBS before, so talking with her was funny
Zara's crazy by the way
But, we didn't just talk about OBS
In fact we spent one whole hour talking nonsense

I do not look forward to OBS:(
Whatever, I'm only going so I can get the shirt
Oh and Zara, don't feel guilty about it okay
It's a funny story
But I cannot tell it, because that would be so mean
But, it's funny

The only thing I look forward to is the Sand and Sea
Not the sun
I don't want to get darker:(
That's why I need SPF 130
But I got SPF 50 instead:(
I need SPF 45, just to stay alive

THIS IS HOPELESS
Maybe I'll lose weight
I wonder if I've brought everything
If I get sun burnt, I will die

I WILL BE AWAY FROM MARILYN MANSON, AND TOKIO HOTEL, AND PANIC AT THE DISCO, AND CINEMA BIZARRE, AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, AND DISNEY, AND TWILIGHT, AND PEREZ HILTON, AND PANIK, AND MOVIES,AND MUSIC, AND THE INTERNET
D:

No comments: