Sunday, May 17, 2009

One day, you'll see me hosting a Rock Show on MTV, trust me
And then i'll get to interview Marilyn Manson and Tokio Hotel
I watched the whole of season 4 of Project Runway on youtube today
And up till episode 5 of season 5
Season 5 has really wierd challenges
Like car parts and drag queens

While I was gone, my bed has been hosting a bunch of ticks
And the ticks have been attacking Nuggets
So what to do, the bed is gone
And I'll be sleeping on a mattress on the floor
Untill we move to the new condo next month then i'll have a new bed
But I want a new piano instead
Whatever, i'll rather buy a piano than buy a bed

Dad is telling me a lot of his OBS stories
He calls the Peak of Pulau Ubin the Echo Mountain
He says they did'nt use to sleep in tents and had to sleep on the ground instead
I thank god for the tent now
The ugly, bug filled tent
OBS has grown on me, alot:(
I really really don't want to go to school tomorrow

No comments: