Monday, May 18, 2009



I am very pessimistic
But today was really really horrible
Once again, I failed Amath and Emath
Of course, topping the class for Literature and English was nice
But Amath and Emath really bothered me

I guess after getting my Amath paper,
I turned my back on Mrs Tan because I couldn't bear to look at her
She's been so nice, and so helpful
And I just keep failing

And for Emath
85.5% distinctions for the Mid-Years and I and fail
I cried then, so I'm not crying anymore
Not that I don't want to
But other than that, i'm okay

I have to look forward to the Parent Teacher Meeting Session because my L1R5 exceeded the maximum
I don't really care
I don't want to be some really really good student
I just want to pass
And I did, for the rest of the subjects, so i'm happy

And you, i'm so disappointed in you
You should know by now that this is something I live for
And I really love
How dare you tell me it's of no use and I should stop it
You only came once, you don't know how it feels

To finish helping out for a show
Or to end a small play
It's so cool, and I love it
And I love the people who give me the chance to do so
I don't want to think of the chances I won't make it, because I will

I'll give up anything in the world, if I would be able to do this
Maybe I would try out for a Broadway show when i'm older
Or find some small part in a movie I don't know
I want to just be a part of this industry (like Ryan Seacrest)
Acting is something i'll just try out, and not what I really want to do
But i'll look back when i'm 50 and think about how much I loved it, and that's all I need

Apparently some people think he's cute
And I agree that he is
A bit, only a bit

No comments: