Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today Si Hui, Ratna and me dominated Si Hui's facebook wall with posts about how Adam Lambert is sexy as hell
But apart from that
The Playback Theatre workshop was nice as usual
Did Emotions 3 in 1 and Fluid Sculptures for playback today
I've been looking forward to it for a long time so it was nice

Anyway, I have to talk about art
Drawing tissue didn't go so well, nevermind
Mr Yip was talking with us, and he told us many things about the art industry
He says it's ruthless, and I guess it's good it is
Or everyone could do it
One day you're in, and the next day, you're out

Art's getting tougher, but i've learnt to suck it up and make it work
It does'nt mean i'm not enjoying it though
Art is lovely, and I enjoy it most of the time
We cleared up the storeroom on Friday
No cockroaches, but we found lots of cool stuff
Including this scarecrow, that was, scary

I have Monday blues
I found someone who fit the meaning of Pokerface so well
I was so shocked I could be that disgusted
With pictures that look up your nose
And your posts are so gross
I could just die
Of it, or, die because of it



Kris Allen does not deserve a hug from him:(
>:( Retard
Adam is so sweet to give him a hug
If I hugged Adam, I would melt in his arms

No comments: