Friday, May 8, 2009

I started and finished reading New Moon today
It's such a touching book
I did not cry, but after reading it I feel touched
And Jacob's character is so cute:D
I'm not touched because Jacob's character was cute, mostly, but because, the story is so sad
And, Bella and Edward not being together is so depressing

Apart from that, i'm happy:)
Mid-years are done and finished and over, I don't think I can pass everthing
And if I don't, I'll have to limit buds to twice a month
Which is very sad but, I don't want to force myself to pass everything really
That's so gay, Emath was so gay
I left 30 marks worth of questions blank, but I don't care

I think i'm almost in love with somebody I don't know at all
He is real of course, he is a person, with friends, and who does normal things that people do, and I have friends who are friends with him
And, I have never met him, and he is not a celebrity, and he's a normal person
But he is really, hands down, gorgeous
Hot damn, I am so screwed:(

No comments: