Friday, April 17, 2009

are you a attention seeker with out knowing it?? ((pictures))
actually depressed
actually depressed
you dont seek attention you are really naturally depressed .. poor you.. and you get the attention you dont want you just want to be left alone.. its cool being in your own cruel world isnt it?

Take the quiz!

What Kind Of Eyes Do You Have?
Moonlight
Moonlight
You have moonlight eyes. Moonlight is the color of mystery. Your eyes symbolize your ability to see yourself as others see you. You have finesse for letting other people know what you think. You have a soothing and calming ability that you may or may not know about. You have the awesome ability to draw a person's negative energy out and replace it with a positive energy; the world needs more people like you. Some words to describe you: patient, self-controlled, perseverance, insightful, reflective, understanding, serene, and caring.

Take the quiz!



What�s Your Good Luck Charm?
Amulet
Amulet
Old school, eh? Amulets capture the mystical beyond in a small, decadent piece that can be held in the hand or worn around the neck. Beautiful and fascinating, the amulet signifies all that is unknown in this world, while still allowing you to connect with the mystery of it all.

Take the quiz!


What Cinema Bizarre Song Are You?
Silent Scream
Silent Scream
I was walking in the shadows so nobody cared you smiled at me from the distance and we felt there's more to share All these memories They come back when I'm asleep You've taken my dreams I don't need no fakes around me All I want is you to be with me Here I am All these words have lost their meaning I just hope you hear my silent scream I still hear the distant voices Spreading rumors and lies I took you to my darkest placed So far away from the skies I would charm you We made vows to not let go But where are you now? *I don't need no fakes around me All I want is you to be with me Here I am All these words have lost their meaning I just hope you hear my silent scream*I'm so numb Can't you hear me? Here I am There is something inside That still wants to feelI don't need no fakes around me All I want is you to be with me Here I am All these words have lost their meaning I just hope you hear my silent scream

Take the quiz!


What Female Celebrity Are You?
Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie
You are kind and have a very large heart, you tend to think about others before you self and want to help everyone in the world. Getting involved is you thing, you love the feeling of helping others and getting involved with others and not just sitting around. Althought you have a sweet side you also have a very dark side, my it be with partying and getting drunk, to haveing sex with you closest male or female friends in a cheap motel. But over all people want to be around you because of you positive attitude towards life and others.

Take the quiz!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-17-what-a-loser

I've always thought he was the most rational in the band
But I know it was about time one of them snapped
Fangirls are just not leaving them alone
And the recording of the incident actually showed Tom asking them to leave him alone
And telling them he wanted to go home

I don't believe a word of this
It's Perez Hilton
But I hope it's not true
Ich Liebe Dich, Tom

No comments: