Saturday, April 18, 2009

Speech day went well
Not well, it was better than well
I was sad about having to wake up early
So I woke up at 7 and left the house straight away
Yes, without bathing

I hate to bathe
I was late, so I could'nt meet Nicole:(

So I ended up looking like a ghost because of the stage makeup
And, I had to chase Rekha around the G block, and pull her back to the toilet just so she would wear blusher
She refuses to wear makeup, and Gina had to force it on her
Haha:D
And Anisa and Fatin were really cute because they did'nt want to wear foundation
I helped Shobini and Nandhini with liquid eyeliner, sort of:)

And I helped Nandhini straighten her hair
Only the front, because we did'nt have enough time
The performance was awesome
Keerthana said she saw me, and waved

But I did'nt see her:(

Mdm Nisa likes my bag:D
But she says it looks scary bcause it doesnt have a face
I don't know where to buy buttons, so Emo doesn't have eyes
But, once I do, he will have eyes
Then walked home with Nicole
And we sat outside 7-11 sharing pearly bandung:D


And i'm not going for Buds today, since I have to go for stupid medical checkup
Hopefully i'm unfit, so I don't need to go for OBS:)

No comments: