Monday, April 13, 2009

I dragged my face to school today
I did'nt want to go, but I did
And, I did'nt really regret it, it was fun
Lit was fun, with awesome partner
And Emath was fun, with awesome partner and Zehra

And, Emath teacher is super cute
She's really nice, and smiles so funnily
Zehra's awesome, with all the funny things she says
Emath test was, okay
I think, I can pass it, hopefully


Niveetha drew a picture of me
With really, really, really long legs
And a speech bubble that said "I'm emo, and I can't touch my toes"
TRUE D:
I can't touch my toes:(


Sabrina is retarded, she brought her baking glove to class and was pointing on my book
Since the gloves had no fingers, I could'nt see
Sabrina: Can you see me pointing? Can you see?
Untill Mrs Rupa asked us what was so funny, and we told her Emath lesson was funny
But, Lit lessons are naturally funny

And then, was excused from class at 1 for le Speech Day's Rehearsa
I think it went nice:)
I let Angela bite my shirt since she was hungry-.-
I enjoy bullying Rekha:D
I had to wear heels again, so now my feet are, pain
Very pain:( I need foot reflexology:(
If Winter Games did'nt wow those watching, I don't know what will

I love Angklung
Syf's in near a week
We'll make it

No comments: