Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fought with mother in the morning
I could rant on and on, and curse and curse
But i'll only say I have'nt given up in trying to make her proud of me
Although I really cannot do it at the expense of changing myself
Which is probably what she wants

Buds today was nice
Kahheng was late again
Was greeted with a chocolate easter egg from Rosie
She's super cool, and funny
So we played Popeye wants a corner, and some violent rugby-like game
I spent half my time in "Jail"
D:

Then some improv game
What happened was, we were supposed to be writing out the How, What, Where, When, and Why of a scene
So our group, cosisting of Iida, Rohan, Calif, Joshua, and Kahheng decided on pink furry mutant ninja turtles
Then we just sat there drawing until Rosie came, LOL

Walked home with Heyman, Matt, Vic and Dawn
Heyman and Matt took art in O Levels
So it was nice to be talking to them
Anyways, went home and was greeted by a stony atmosphere
So I decided to be stony too
Untill Zara called and we were talking nonsense about gays

Oh, to Zara
Get Well Soon:)

No comments: