Sunday, April 26, 2009

I see another night of six hours of sleep
I've just finished some of the prep work for art
I'm so thankful to Rosie for being my model
She does awesome facial expressions and she let me photograph her:)

Buds was nice today like always, so was the Playback theatre workshop

I watched Twilight yesterday
I read the book, and then decided to watch the movie
And, I'm in love. It's so nice
And when Edward kissed Bella I almost died because it was so cute
Robert Pattinson is so cute, and so hot


I only just knew I had to complete the 2007 and 2008 amath mid year papers by tomorrow
I'm planning on not sleeping today
It's times like this when I think of myself as not a human
With no feelings at all
I HAVE FEELINGS D:

Pogo's attempting to decode my thoughts
:(

No comments: