Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sometimes when you've been alone for a long, long time
You start looking at everyone in an entirely new light
And I probably think thats what I'm doing
I won't say it's bad, it's just annoying
But, it's not something i'll lose, anything on


Anyways, career test for CME showed that I could never get a job that needed logical thinking, or that needed me to follow rules and abide by instructions
I got a three for Realistic, and a 5 for Conventional
:D But I got a 76 for artistic, 72 for investigative, and 62 for social

A few suitable jobs for me would be
University Professors
Authors
Museum/Art Curators

Art/Music Teachers
Playwrights
Scriptwriters/Idea Architects
Gallery/Museum Managers/ Curators
Music Producer
Translators & Interpreters

I want to be a curator sometimes
Maybe when I retire
I want to continue working when I retire so I won't become forgetful:D
Or bored.

Oh I found a white hair or Zehra and I helped her cut it off
See Zehra, I told you not to get stressed, not see what happens
But what happened was, I was careless:(
And I gave her a bald patch
More like a spiky hair patch
LOL

During le Social Studies,
Before test

Me: Mr Poon can I go to the sickbay *acting sick*
Mr Poon: *imitates* No, you can't go to the sickbay
D:
And Mr Poon keeps calling Zehra Barbie

Which is seriously funny because it means she's blonde

And, Angela punched me super hard on my boobs, and kicked me on my butt
And it was pain D:

She she did'nt do it just one time
So I smacked her there back and lifted up her skirt:)
She's seriously wierd but seriously funny

I don't want to ever stand in front of Nicole and Angela during angklung
Because they keep doing sick stuffs:(

But they're funny
Oh, and I shared a packet of Potato Chips with Nicole while we walked to Redhill
It was supposed to be Chilli flavoured, but they had not taste
We were conned

I have to do literature now
I have to start my Holiday Homeworks
And the holidays were two weeks ago:)

And I want to watch Heroes later

No comments: