Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DAVID ARCHULETA'S BREATHING IN THE SAME AIR WE'RE BREATHING IN
AND I'M NOT THERE TO WATCH HIM
D:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

I'm supposed to be at home recovering
I didn't go to school today
I woke up in the morning feeling really really messed up
Not exactly sick, just a nagging pain in my head
And a feeling that everything was going to go wrong
So I was at home instead

I realised, how boring TV shows in the morning are
There was, nothing nice to watch
So I spent some time talking to Fatehah
And I finished all my homework as well
So I can sleep at 9 today

Anyways, I had to go to the dentist yesterday
And I was freaking out
Because I hate the dentist, I always get scolded
And it really really did'nt help that Niveetha and Iman and Rekha were scaring me
So to calm myself I was reading this section on sex in one of the magazines
And Niveetha had to steal it for herself and not let me read it either:(

Dentist wants me to get braces
Or else be stuck with my baby teeth for the rest of my life
I don't want braces
Well I want braces, braces are nice
But no, I don't want to talk funny for the next three years, or metal in my mouth
Unless it's a chome teeth, I want chrome teeth

I really really want to watch David Archuleta perform
Really, really, really
It's such a waste to not
Who knows when the next time he comes here will be
Anne smsed me yesterday night asking me if I wanted to meet her at Paya Lebar this Saturday for Jerry's performance
So I said yes:)

And, it's been months
Since I got that feeling that I wasn't going anywhere in life
Of course, I've been chasing fame ever since I was 5 years old
People keep telling me "You're got time"
But no, now or never, I dont care

I found out also that
I'm really, really good at being mean towards people I don't like
And also really good at making people I like, not like them too
I deleted and blocked someone off my contacts list yesterday
Zara knows who
I found it useless to have that person there, so I did

No comments: