Sunday, April 5, 2009

Took the train with Iida today
And talking to her really enlightened me on life in Europe
Since she was born in Finland
She's really an interesting person

Met Zara today, lent her my black jeans
Haha, she's really funny
And Kahheng was incredibly late as usual
We ran in the rain to get there
And arrived soaking wet

When we came in their faces were all :O
Auditions for the July/August production were today
I did, Surprise, The Blueberry play, and Jump
Which was fun, but I really hope I get into at least one
Really really

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAD
When I turn 61, I want to be as fun-loving and as funny as you:)
I hope you liked the flowers
I sat down on the pavement in the hot sun and removed all the thorns from the roses with a pair of nailclippers for you:)
And crazytime with cousins was awesome
Well we're crazy all the time

It runs in the family see

AND, I REALLY WANT A MINICOOPER, BADLY:(

Photobucket

:(

No comments: