Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It had a part to do with the fog and snow outside the window, and part to do with the fact that the electricity was cut, leaving us locked in darkness. When Katy walked into the room in a barely there bathrobe, she looked like a goddess right out of a Greek novel. A flash of cleavage there and a small show of skin on her thigh was enough to make anyone drop whatever she was doing at the moment, just to stare at that gorgeous creation in front of her.

"Baby, baby I missed you,", she sat in front on me on the table and crossed her legs, placing her arms around my neck and kissing me on the lips. I could taste something on her mouth, cherry? She was so perfect. Next to her clean, washed body, I felt indecent. She pulled away and I felt myself following her train of movement, unable to distance myself.

"For what, since I woke up and got out of bed?" I mock-sulked, but snaked my hands up her thighs, stopping at her waist. She didn't protest, we didn't need words. She didn't release me from her hold, neither did I want her to. Katy was so delicate.

Ever so often during our moments of heated passion, I just had to stop, and check that in my excitement, I hadn't hurt her too badly. My stomach curled at the thought of her under me on those silk, satin sheets. Bare, naked, vulnerable. Bodies touching, closed eyes, heavy breathing, our need for oxygen in direct proportion to how close we were to being like filthy,horny lions in a cage. And,

The phone rang.

Fuck. I stretched out my arm and picked up the receiver.

"Hello Ashley, how are you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, mom." Katy snickered. I shot her a dirty look.

"Listen, mom, I'm kinda busy now".

"Busy? With what?" Katy mimed the exact words just as she said it, I put my hand over her mouth and smiled.

"Uhm, rats. There's one here right now on my table," Katy snatched my hand off her face and kicked me in the ribs. My mother made a disgusted sound at the other end.

"Well dear, you get on with that rat problem. Do you want me to drop over and help?" My mother always said stuff like that, but she was terrified of rodents.

"No mom, its okay. I'll manage," I groaned, rubbing my side. I didn't wait for a reply and set the receiver down. Katy smiled sarcastically and walked out of the room, so much for early morning sex on a perfect snowy day.

No comments: