Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Depressed, again

PESA today enlightened me, really
I didn't want to go, at all at first
But Mrs Rupa had high hopes on us, and since we were representing the English Department
In the end me and Fatehah went
And I did enjoy it

Other than that, I'm not really enjoying life right now
Two tests tomorrow, Lit and Social Studies
Chemistry due on Friday, thank god we're leaving school at 12
Speech Day's on Saturday
And I've got Playback Theatre in the evening on Sunday, which i'm looking forward to

In case people don't know
From 10.00 pm, I get very annoyed very easily
Since i'm usually asleep by that time
And, I'm really, really impatient
And, I get really jealous, really easily
So if you want to ask me a whole lot of questions, please, don't:(

And,
Bobo's wierd
Bobo's, really, wierd

Bobo's wierder than me

No comments: