Saturday, February 2, 2008

As it was said on the idiot-box
Today,is World Groundhog Day!




So wish our lovely woodchuck well:)
Gerard went into the washing machine:)
And I've started sewing him more clothes!
This meant I had to dismember one more of my shirts,but that's ok,because I don't wear it anymore
Gerard says he does'nt want anything too punk-ish,so I attached a bright green star and gave him a red bow-tie
I have this wierd fetish with inanimate objects
Sister in the room and making noises with her handphone
Said noises are the Rihanna lady and her sore throut-ish singing
But the song umbrella is nice:)



Baby pandas are nice animals
According to a survey taken by WWF in 2007,thye're the cutest animals in the world:)

After watching National Geographic,I think fire is matter
This contradicts my Primary 5 paper,where they state that fire is not matter
Fire is plasma,and plasma is the fourth state of matter
So fire is matter:)



:)

No comments: