Thursday, February 21, 2008

Siti wrote down some "cute" sms-ses that I sent her

NISHAN-
"Ok:) bye:) and don't reply:) that rhymes:)"
"Its ok:) see you tomorrow. And i'm glad to see you english more understandable"
Yes,and by my english more understandable she means that i did'nt use any so called "flowery" language ,in said sms."
"Hey. You should remember your ambition to do well and got to raffles. :) It's just 4 book reviews."

And there was also this very long oneI sent her,that she did'nt add.

"Oh. Thank you:) and you need not reply to this sms. Because if you do,i'll talk more nonsense and you'll never get to sleep. I also thnk you are very annoyed at me that I won't let you go to sleep becuase of my non-stop sms-es:) I have just read your mind which means I am psychic like Criss Angel:)"

And she just had to reply
I napped for 6 hours today
yay!
I even had a dream:)

And it was such a good dream I want to have it again:D

:)

No comments: