Friday, February 8, 2008

I know I have a point when I say I blog too much
Well,I'm not complaining
Me blogging more means you get to read more:)
Wait,who are you?

I'm sure we will all agree when I say Tim Burton is a genius
It's sad Sweeney Todd has been rated M18
Helena Bonham Carter is a great actress
She played Bellatrix Lestrange,and she's really pretty too
And the movie is a musical as well

Figures,i've wanted to act in a musical
Musicals are nice,better than movies anyway
There was something about a Lord of the Ring's musical
that would be something to watch

Round we go,
The world is spinning,
When it stops,
Its just beginning

Sun comes up,
We laugh and we cry,
Sun goes down,
And then we all die.

Oh how fascinating,search for "Ring Around the Roses" on MSN Image Search and look at the first row,fifth picture from the left

You will not believe me when I say she is the exact same girl I was thinking of in my head when I searched for that phrase

I just registered at Colourlovers.com
Yes,colours are very pretty:)

Oh well,

Ring around the roses, a pocket full of poses,
Ashes, ashes, we all fall down...

:)

No comments: