Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today was valentines day
Funny,I did'nt quite realise Vday meant valentines day


Well in the morning I was wondering why the water in the school canal was'nt rippling like it always did
And I was'n t really what would you say "feeling the love"
And it did'nt get any better that the first thing I heard in the morning was Zac Efron,no,definately did'nt help
So I was feeling really gloomy


Then so many people wished me
Happy Valentines Day and I was feeling much happier
Then all the happiness got to me:)
And I love Valentines Day

Thank you very much

Dini for the card
And Nurul,Addie,and Emmy for the cookies

And Diana for the post-it
:D

So every Valentines Day it is orthodox for me to have a new song up to commemorte the day
I don't know how to spell commemorate
C-O-M-27?

Moving on:)
The song would be Heart-Shaped Glasses (When the heart guides the hand) by Marilyn Manson



:)

No comments: