Thursday, February 28, 2008

I don't know how I feel about my results for Maths,Science and Tamil

For Science I got 29/40
One more mark to go to an A1
So I guess I'm not that happy
I did alright,I mean,I could've failed
I'm satisfied,but I could have easily done more:)

I passed maths too
I cannot describe how I happy I was when I passed maths :)
But it was a low pass,a 21/40
Some of the mistakes I made were so careless
I cancelled wrongly,so I lost marks for the whole question

And mother tongue it was a 30/70
I'm not happy,I'm not angry,I'm just, sad?
I'm not going to rant this time,about how it was just a few marks to a pass
I was not completely surprised to see the marks
The teacher said I had potential to take Higher Mother Tongue
It was just that I had to put in more effort
He's probably right,for once

As the Everest Guy said
Enjoy Success for 5 minutes,and endure failure for 5 minutes
It's not completely a failure I guess
I could do better,but I mean,it's not a failure
I did do better for this common test than the one last year...so I guess it's something good
And the Tamil Teacher said that the mother tongue paper was marked very strictly
And people whom I presumed to be better than me did'nt quite pass the test

I'm not going to give up on mother tongue
NO,
not yet,
NOT EVER
And I don't care

Yes well,i'm always like that
Never ever satisfied with anything
This reminds me of something during maths remedial during the last December holidays
We were having the remedial in a pink coloured room
And there were writings on the table "I tried my best,I thought I passed the test"

Maybe I should shut up about tests,and exams,and school
I should,I really do...

No comments: