Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Vision
Belief
Courage
Passion
Determination
Collaboration

You cannot imagine how much of all of these I lack
I feel very inadequete
And it's not helping by the fact that i'm dumber than an eggshell

Common Tests are around the corner
I'm going to fail everything
And then i'll never get promoted to Sec 3
And then i'll never get into Catholic JC
and then i'll fail in life
and i'll fail in failing
which is equals to negative minus negetive
which is a good thing?

Which is a bad thing which means I will be beneath the intellect of eggshells AND THE OCCASIONAL NUTCASE

Which makes me very inadequete in today's society
I want to curse and swear
My attitude has changed this year,very much indeed
I'm screaming at everyone (and everything) around me
And maybe I should loosen up?
I TOLD YOU I'M DUMBER THAN AN EGGSHELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOOSEN UP MEANS
be less reactive

blah
Fuck you
NOW I NEED TO GO FOR CONFESSION
::bangs head on table::

I need,I need,I need
I NEED TO WATCH HEROES

No comments: