Friday, February 15, 2008

My grandfather just called to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day:)
And my grandmother asked us to come over tomorrow:)
:D
I love my grandparents so incredibly much

Exorcist is'nt scary anymore.
Darn,I watched it too many times
Stupid retarded walking blanket people

My dad just rewired the cables
Because everytime you tried you switch on the computer you get this electric shock
But now the connection is'nt working
Ok now it's working:)

Sister is sleeping
In her school uniform
How come I don't get to do that!

Yeah,and the cats are still coming up here
It would be perfectly alright,but the thing is,
We have a dog in the house
And Nuggets is afriad of cats
Trust me,he is a dog
He likes grapes
He's still a dog
Moving on:)

I'm bored
I don't know,I'm just typing with no purpose whatsoever
Yes,just know that I have this sudden love of myself
Narcissm,how quaint:)

:)

No comments: