Thursday, February 28, 2008

My temperature went down
In the morning it was 38.6
Now it’s 37.3
So I can got to school tomorrow:)

I’m contemplating on whether or not I should join Australian Science Competition
Oh well, I have nothing to lose do I
I don’t know
I’ll think about it

I’m still sneezing
Which means that the medicine isn’t working
It’s dumb
The medicine is not working, and it’s yucky
Stupid medicine

I slept all day
Yes, I slept while you all were working
I'm sick, you must feel sad for me

I looked through my cousin’s sec 3 maths notes
Trigonometry sounds depressing
Very depressing
One more year:)

I entered the Straits Times We Will Rock You musical contest
I really, really want to watch it!

“Britney Spears gave his life to save us”
That was so funny:)

But tickets are $70!
I would take the $40 ones,but it's a restricted view so I don't know if it's worth it

:)

No comments: